Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Naughty Boys!

Hi all. Well two of last year’s meets have expressed an interest in meeting up with me next week at some point. First of all there’s Gerry, a tall muscular shaven headed Englishman who I first met about a month ago. It was a spur of the moment meet and he was online at the right moment just when I was dressed, horny as fuck, and scouring the net. Very good timing if you want to meet me I'd say! He asked to come round and I agreed giving him the general directions to where I stayed and my mobile number to call when close enough. I then began tidying up my make up and hair so I looked as femme as possible for his arrival.

He took around an hour and was the perfect gentleman when he arrived bearing gifts of wine, poppers and condoms! My favourite goodies!!! I hoped he liked my outfit as I felt so slutty in it when I answered the door to him. I was dressed for sex in a short leather skirt, black top, my 6″platform stripper heels, black basque, with matching panties and black stockings. I also had my favourite toy inside me. My pink butt plug! I smiled and welcomed him in and wiggled my way to the living room in front of him hoping that he was feasting his eyes on my long legs and shapely butt. I fetched a corkscrew and a couple of glasses from the kitchen and opened the wine for us to enjoy. I was hoping to broadcast our session through a webcam to some friends but after enquiring about it I found he wasn’t keen on this so we just started talking between ourselves. He asked me about myself, my likes and experiences and explained that he liked t-gilrs but hadn't met a lot in our area. I sympathised with him and hoped that I would make up for this. After around 10 minutes he came over to where I sat, stood in front of me and unbuttoned his jeans. Being a good sub I knew exactly what was expected of me so reached inside his boxers to free him. What a nice surprise I got when I pulled it out! It was huge and still growing. He must have been around 8″, thick and uncut as well. Quite possibly one of the biggest cocks it had been my pleasure to experience.

I congratulated him on the size of it and went to work on it with my mouth sucking and running my tongue over his tool. He soon grew to full size and I struggled to get it all in my mouth. I worked my way onto my knees in front of him looking up at him sexily as I ran my lips up and down his shaft. I could tell he was enjoying it by the fact he soon pushed my head away obviously not wanting to cum too quickly. I like that in a man. I want someone who will take their time with me, using me as their plaything for a good while and not just want me to make them cum asap.
Gerry pulled me to my feet, bent me over the table and beagn running his hands over my legs and body. His large fingers felt good stroking my sheer stockings and I felt him quickly tease my clitty through my panties. I was rock hard at this point and desperate to please him some more. I felt him touch my plug and I shivered with delight as he rubbed it.

“You ARE a naughty girl aren’t you….”

“Yes sir, I am…..”, I replied meekly.

“Follow me then slut and get to work” he said and positioned himself on the sofa with his legs wide apart. I squatted between his legs, pulled off his jeans and took hold of his stiff cock in one hand, his balls in the other and placed him in my mouth. Gerry then reached for the poppers bottle and held it under my nose as I sucked him. Soon, the euphoria overtook me and I was lost in the moment. I was his fucktoy and nothing else in the world mattered apart from pleasing him. He continued to hold the small bottle under my nose and I greedily inhaled as much as I could savouring the feelings it was inducing in me. I squirmed my plugged ass around as I sucked him as sluttily as I could.

This went on for a good fifteen minutes as Gerry sat and watched porn on my tv and I worked my mouth over his balls and cock worshipping them as a sissy sub should. I even teased his asshole by running my tongue over it as I revelled in my excited and horny state. The poppers working their magic on me. Gerry would occasionally reach down and squeeze my clitty ensuring that I was still excited by my predicament. I would also regularly squeeze my ass muscles enjoying the feelings from my tightly plugged anus as they ran through my highly charged body.
Eventually Gerry stood up and looked down on me.

“You ready for this slut”, he asked me.

“Yes Sir”, I replied and watched as he began pulling at his own cock. I opened my mouth and watched as he began to cum over my face and into my mouth. I reached up and closed my mouth over his cock and it continued to pour it’s load out into my mouth. I loved the total feeling of submissiveness as he filled my mouth with his spunk and watched as I swallowed it down. Once he stopped coming, I was aware that my face was also coated with his mess but carried on sucking and kissing his cock so as to ensure it was fully drained and properly cleaned for him. All in a day’s work for a sissy slut like myself.
He stayed for a while longer and watched some more porn as I continued to suck and play with his cock. He was much more relaxed after ejaculating into me and I'm sure my horny cock hungry behaviour helped to convince him that I was a slut worth seeing again?

That was Gerry’s first visit but this time I’m hoping that we’ll have a bit more time together and he’ll manage to stretch my pussy somewhat during our session? It doesn’t seem the same now if a man doesn’t leave without fucking me at some point. Why else would I bother with a plug if I didn’t want my pussy ridden hard and thoroughly used? Makes perfect sense to me…..

And then there is Steve….. another dom but this time with dark hair and a very engaging personality. He also wants to meet up soon so I’ll tell you a bit more about him next time.

Take care y’all……

1 comment:

sissy gina said...

What a good sissy slut you are. Please post some pictures of you on your knees in heels and lingerie waiting for a man to take you.