
This is just the kind of equipment that every sissy should have tucked away for a fun night in...
Plenty of dildos and plugs of various sizes and a good supply of lube. Small plugs to get started with then bigger ones to use as the night progresses. A vibrating moulded vagina\anus is always handy I find when some release is required. I find them very humiliating to use when being watched on cam.
An enema kit also adds to the spectacle and can double as a good way to aid intoxication. A mixture of wine, water, and ecstasy can bring out the slut in the most chaste of sissies.

The only thing that's required is a dominant Master or Mistress to administer their use in real life.
Plenty of dildos and plugs of various sizes and a good supply of lube. Small plugs to get started with then bigger ones to use as the night progresses. A vibrating moulded vagina\anus is always handy I find when some release is required. I find them very humiliating to use when being watched on cam.
An enema kit also adds to the spectacle and can double as a good way to aid intoxication. A mixture of wine, water, and ecstasy can bring out the slut in the most chaste of sissies.

The only thing that's required is a dominant Master or Mistress to administer their use in real life.
No comments:
Post a Comment