Friday, 15 July 2011

My most humiliating experiences...

This idea is borrowed (pinched) from another blog but well worth posting myself....

At the tender age of 15 I dressed in my mother's clothes and was prancing about in the house when I had the overwhelming urge to go outside. This I did and I dared myself to venture further down the path til I was nearly at my front gate. There I was in a skirt, blouse, tights, stuffed bra and high heels when my next door neighbour came out and caught me. I was like a rabbit in the headlights and froze. She just looked me up and own and lowered her head and continued on her way out.

Once word of this got out some local girls I bumped into in town thought it hilarious to ask me if I was wearing my mum's tights under my jeans. I laughed it off but I actually was wearing my own pairs of tights under my jeans by then.

Visiting a charity and shop and asking the staff it was okay to try on a dress. One came to the changing cubicle and asked how it was and I opened the curtain to ask her opinion on it. No matter what she said I was buying it after that.....

An admirer bought me a selection of clothing, shoes and toys from a "specialist" shop in town and had me go in to pick the items up under my femme name. I was near shaking when I went in and asked for the packages for Fiona. They knew exactly what was going on and who was going to be wearing and using those exquisite little items they had collected and wrapped up.

Buying make up from a Boots store whilst a dom Master looked on from another part of the store. This was part of an arranged outing and I had to ask for advice from the beautifully made up assistant. She was as professional as they come and sweetly filled my basket for me with the loveliest (and priciest) of cosmetics. She knew exactly what she was doing to me. That's £50 I never saw again....

Numerous feminised walks where I've been "read" by teenage girls and called out. There's something about being followed down a street by a group of young teenage girls that know you are a man in woman's clothes and are not afraid to let you know they know, that is very humbling... as well as exciting. They have strength in numbers and their bravado is second to none. Why would they be scared of a man who is wearing high heels and a short skirt?

Visiting a TV dommes flat and finding that she'd invited a man over to use me. I'd no idea until the doorbell rang and she told me that he was there for me. I could hardly look him in the eye to begin with as she began extolling my virtues and having me parade around her living room for him.

The same TV domme also had a taxi driver friend who she had pick me up dressed one night when I was out for a feminised walk. She called my mobile, asked if I was free and ten minutes later I'm in her flat with me again being given to this guy as a gift. She was some girl that one...

Going into various lingerie shops and buying panties, bras, tights, and stockings. I can tell they know it's for me.

Handing in some camera film (remember that?) with photos taken of me in femme attire to be developed and returning three days later to have the photos checked in front of me by the stern looking woman on duty. She took great delight in slowly taking ones out in front of me and looking at them then looking at me. I was in my late teens then and that really affected me. I was terrified of what she had thought of me.

Booking a leg/chest waxing in a local salon and wearing black lace panties to the appointment. I thought I'd be able to cover them up but never did. It made for an interesting half hour as the beauty therapist questioned me on my motives for being waxed. Well, what's a girl to do when another girl asks an honest question?

Leaving make up, female clothes, stockings and a wig lying about my hotel room and finding it tidied up by the maid service when I returned later in the day. Oops.

Wearing light foundation, some eyeliner with a pink lipstick and some sparkly earrings to go shopping in Next one morning. I felt so feminine browsing amongst the girly clothing as I mingled with the other shoppers. Underneath my jeans I had on sheer tights and panties.

2 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

wish I'd run into you on your various shopping sprees xxx Jim

Sissy Fiona said...

Me too! lol xxx