Saturday, 28 January 2012

A Small Workplace Thrill

I was at my work the other day and received a phone call from another member of staff who had obviously dialled the wrong number and asked for Kirsty. I laughed it off but two female work colleagues both standing nearby overheard me telling the caller, "Sorry, I'm not Kirsty".

When I came off the phone one of them, Joanna - mid 30's, 5' 6" and a slim cute brunette who mostly wears trouser suits - turned to her friend Valerie - mid 40's, dark haired, always well made up and loves to power dress with short skirts, nylons and heels - and nodded in my direction.

"Did you hear that?

"Yes...." and then she giggled softly.

"Kirsty..... I always wondered what his weekend name was."

"Well, now we know do we"

I looked up at both of them and saw them looking at me as I typed up my report and with a smile on my face cocked my head and said, "Oh, I always thought of myself more of a Fiona type of girl" and this caused them both burst out laughing.

"Yes, Fiona would suit you better actually" said Valerie and laughed some more. With this Joanna also began giggling.

I put down my head and allowed them both to carry on their conversation secretly thrilled that I had told them one of my biggest secrets in a humorous offhand manner.

Certain things they said during it has made me relive this incident a few more times since it happened.

One was that they both seemed to be certain that I had a weekend feminine name! Something about me must have caused this thought to manifest itself in them? Do I appear feminine to other girls? I'm slim, always dress smart, well manicured, always clean shaven (all over), shaped eyebrows, have a quiet demeanour and voice. I've never thought of myself as appearing feminine at work, but now I question this. Have other women in my work thought this as well? Have some of them discussed it during tea breaks or whilst out at lunch? I occasionally wear women's panties and tights or stockings under my drab clothing at work but thought myself safe with that. The very thought of some women in my work wondering if I cross-dress absolutely thrills me!

None of them seemed bothered questioning my masculinity in front of me. In fact, it seemed to be an open secret between them both. They thought it funny.

If only they could have followed up their conversation with me. Asked me what I liked to wear at weekends? My favourite perfume? Whether I went out dressed? Maybe they would call over some other girls and tell them what I just told them. Perhaps they passed this story around over the water cooler the next day?

I've masturbated a couple of times since the incident and have fantasised about this happening. The thought of Valerie knowing that I like to dress as a female at weekends turns me on immensely. She isn't stunning looking, but the way she dresses just oozes female sexuality. You know the type. Wears short skirts, blouses, sheer dark nylons, and high heeled shoes in an office environment. She is always going out to meetings and this kind of attire is de rigueur for important women.

I'm sure that they would be stunned to the core if they knew half of what I have done over the years whilst dressed up. Playing with men, couples, TV's, performing as a webcam slut, being dominated and used in hotel rooms, walking round town fully feminised... the list is endless.

Oh, the very thought of those two women feminising me as their plaything some night.....

Excuse me... I now have to go release some tension.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...mmmm that must have been VERY exciting sweetie...maybe one day you'll end up fully femmed as their secretary and PA in front of the whole office...