The day to day adventures of a sissy transvestite who has learned to love the cock.....
Friday, 15 June 2012
For the first time....
I've always liked dressing in girl's clothing. The very first memory of cross-dressing I can vaguely remember is pulling on a pair of my mum's tights early one morning as she slept next door. I was immediately smitten. I was perhaps around 6 or 7 and it was the first time I had worn nylon in my life. Even now, I struggle to understand why I pulled them on... they were lying there, on the floor, inviting me..... and I'm glad I accepted. I pulled them up around my chest and strutted around that room like I owned it. They felt wonderful on my slim hairless legs. So smooth, so soft, so beautiful. I knew it was wrong what I was doing, but damn did it feel good. From that moment on I was hooked.
Over the next few years I'd "borrow" my mum's tights every chance I could get. Whenever my parents went shopping or out visiting I'd be straight into her underwear drawer or the washing basket. Then one day I decided to go a bit further. Tights no longer held their appeal. It was the school summer holidays and my folks were away out. After slipping into my favourite black tights I took a deep breath and pulled out some knickers, a bra, and a slip and slowly slipped into them. I lay back on the bed and felt my body through the soft shiny material. I was short of breath and my hormones were kicking in. I had to go further. I pulled open her wardrobe door and reached inside for something else to transform me. I took the shortest skirt she had and climbed inside pulling up the zip and fastening the button behind me. Mmmm. My heart raced faster and faster. I was becoming a female! Dare I go further? Next came a blouse which I pulled over my head, tucked in and adjusted. I knew it didn't sit right so pulled out some spare pairs of tights and stuffed them into my bra filling it out. Now I had breasts. That immediately looked better to me. Much more feminine. Just the look I wanted to achieve. However, I required just one more thing to complete my outfit. High heeled shoes. I peered inside the wardrobe anxious to find a pair to match my outfit and soon settled on a pair of 3 inch strappy sandals. I slipped into the oversized shoes and fastened the straps on them to secure my feet in.
In combination all of these items transformed me. I must have been 11 years old and for the first time in my life I was dressed completely as a female. My hair was longer in that day and I had a slim androgynous look which was perfect for my new look. I walked around my parents bedroom admiring myself. Strutting up and down stealing glances at my new friend. Every time I looked in the mirror I saw someone else looking back at me. She was gorgeous and I instantly fell in love with her. I was now a sexy young girl and that girl was turning me on so much. I couldn't believe the transformation I had made. The slim shy schoolboy of only minutes ago had become a sexy alluring young girl. My head swam with the sight in the mirror and I twisted and turned eager to catch every possible view of my new feminine form.
After a few minutes, I was becoming more and more excited looking at myself and my cock was now rock hard in my knickers. It was sticking out quite a bit actually. Eventually I couldn't hold out any longer and threw myself down on the bed quickly hauling up my skirt around my waist. My hands continued the pace frantically pulling the front of the knickers and tights down and freeing my erect cock from its silky confines. I pulled my legs up around my waist and closed my eyes. Grasping myself firmly I rapidly squeezed and pumped at my hard cock furiously. My mind flashed images of that beautiful young girl I had become. She was gorgeous, her legs, her body, those tits, those heels.... It wasn't long before I felt the familiar feeling building within my loins and squeezing my eyes tight I surrendered myself to the most exhilarating orgasm I had ever given myself! I wasn't actually producing sperm then so never had to worry about any mess. It was all about the pure pleasure....
Afterwards, as I placed everything back again I felt the usual shame and upset at what I'd done. What was I doing? What had just happened to me? Surely I wasn't like that? I said loudly to myself that I'd never go that far again. I'd stick to tights. I would not do it again. I promised....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment