Sunday, 2 September 2012

The Salon Visit

I've always loved beauty salons. Even when I was a child I'd crane my head to get a peek in one as I walked past. The combinations of smells, beauty treatments, good looking staff and customers proved to be a heady combination for me. Even the fact I'd no idea what went on inside one added to their appeal. The first time I ever properly visited one was when I went in on a whim one morning whilst in town shopping. I'd been thinking about it for ages. It was a mixture of taboo and fantasy for me. Could I have my legs waxed? Would I have my eyebrows shaped? Dare I go in and wax my legs? I'd been building up to it for months. This particular one, Beauty in the City, was on a side street and was at that time advertising two for the price of one deals, so with it being relatively I went in to enquire. The receptionist on duty was an absolute gem and answered all of my questions. She was in her late teens, slim and gorgeous. My ideal woman. Two for one meant that they would do a free chest wax along with my legs, she told me. She also informed me that they had a free period coming up, and that if I wanted, I could be done then?



That was music to my ears so I agreed and sat down to patiently wait my turn amongst the other waiting customers, casually flicking through the girly collection of lifestyle and beauty mags that were lying on the table. I kept my head down as other customers came and went - some of them no doubt wondering what the young teenage boy was waiting for? I was doing this at last! I loved watching the women walk past me and seeing their heads turn when they saw me. After a ten minute wait, it was my turn and I was led to a small side room and told to remove my clothing and don a towelling robe instead. My heart was beating fast as I removed my shirt and pulled my trousers down exposing my black silky panties. I was alone in the room at this point so quickly removed them and fastened the robe around me so that no-one saw my girly underwear.


Within seconds the door opened and another woman walked in. She was in her late thirties, a bit plump with black bobbed hair. She was also very chatty. Immediately she began talking to me asking how I was and how men were having this procedure done with increasing frequency. She asked me to lie back as she began stirring a large pot of a very sticky mixture.My legs weren't that hairy as I had been shaving them regularly for a few years now and she instantly picked up on this saying the hairs weren't very long. I told her that I preferred being hairless and that it just felt better to me. She smiled and I wondered if she knew any men who dressed as women or ever had any other TV's through the door? Was I her first? She asked that if I ever came back then I should leave the hairs to grow a bit longer so the wax coats the hairs properly to allow them to be pulled out.After a few minutes she was ready and told me to be brave as she was away to start and began applying the wax to my ankle and calf area.



She applied a piece of paper to my legs, smoothed it down, and quickly pulled it off in one swift motion. She looked up at my face expecting my face to be caught in a silent scream, but in all honesty, I didn't think it was that bad? I told her that was fine and she moved on to the next part. As she worked her way up my leg she began asking where I worked, about girlfriends, holidays, where I went drinking in town. All very innocuous type of chat that is typical of hairdressers and taxi drivers everywhere. I lay back on the table and was very aware that she was working her way nearer and nearer to my pantied crotch. It was a struggle to keep my mind on our conversation as she got closer to the tops of my legs. I moved around on the table to allow her access to my thigh and I'm sure she spotted what I was wearing. It was quite difficult to hide as the robe only came mid way up my thigh. Like a true professional though, she kept on working, smiling, and making small talk with me.


After around 30 minutes, she had done both my legs and asked that I remove the robe so she could do my chest area. I knew there was no going back and slowly untied the belt to allow that robe to fall around my waist. There was now no hiding that fact that I had ladies panties on. I wore them every day and had practically no male underwear anyway. I had slowly gotten rid of all those drab boring garments and replaced them with much more sexy and better looking underwear more befitting of a sexy young transvestite. I saw her eyes drop to my crotch area and her eyebrows lift. There was no doubt in her mind now as to why I wanted hairless legs. As I positioned myself on the table she began telling me about other treatments the place offered like manicures, pedicures, tanning, and piercings. This confirmed to me that she knew my secret and had no problems with it. I told her that I'd bear that in mind for the future and she moved onto waxing my chest and under arm area.

 Twenty minutes later she was all done and she wiped me down with a baby wipe and told me she'd meet me back at reception. I got dressed and made my way back where she stood there with the receptionist.

"Everything okay for you", the receptionist asked and I replied that it was was and pulled my wallet out fishing  my credit card out. I handed it to her so she could read my name and she put it through her machine to take a copy of it. I quietly stood there as both women were smiling at me preparing the receipt before handing it to me. I thanked them both and left the salon wondering what the topic of conversation would soon be. By the time I got home I was rock hard and couldn't wait to pull a pair of stockings on over my now super smooth legs, slip into a pair of my high heels, and slowly bring myself off to a shuddering climax thinking of my first ever salon visit.




No comments: