I popped in past my friendly local sex shop the other night and to my surprise, instead of the usual bored looking student blokes behind the counter, there sat this 20 something dark haired goth looking girl. Dark heavy eye make up, red lipstick, dark bobbed haircut.... an absolute stunner of a girl to find sitting there. I nodded my head and asked if they stocked poppers and she gave me a run down on the entire stock. Suffice to say that I chose the most expensive, most potent kind that they stocked.
That was really all I was in for but this girl had awakened the submissive sissy in me and I wanted some humiliation off of her before I left. We were both alone in the shop and I knew that she would have wanted to increase her sales for the day so I asked about butt plugs. She smirked and pointed me towards a few on the wall of various sizes. This wasn't enough so I asked for vibrating ones - perhaps ones that inflated? I could see her eyebrows raise as I asked and I knew that she knew who this particular toy was for.
She came out from behind the counter and walked towards another display. She was around 5' 6", slim and wearing a pair of tight black leggings and DM boots. Her ass was shown off to perfection within the leggings and I couldn't help but admire it as she went past me. She reached up and took down a box with one just as I had asked for and passed it to me. She went through the description on the box and asked if this was suitable and I replied yes so she took it back to the counter.
Not finished with her yet I asked if they sold lube and and she pointed me towards some specially packaged anal lube in the corner. I took this up and she asked if that was all? I didn't want to push my luck so said that it was so she placed all my items in a plain plastic bag and rang it through the till. I pulled out my credit card and handed it to her so she could see exactly who I was and waited as the transaction went through.
Once done, she smiled at me and handed me my purchases and I thanked her - she doesn't know how much I wanted to curtsey for her - and went on my way. One things for sure... I'll be back their next month to buy another toy or two from my sexy sex shop princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment