I was at home last night, and as per usual on a Friday night I was getting ready to spend an evening "en femme" as Fiona. I'd already bathed and was swanning about my flat freshly moisturised and wearing a short fluffy bath robe when my phone buzzed. Now I normally have it on silent so as not to be disturbed when getting changed so had a quick peek at it to see what was up with the world. To my surprise, it was from an old University friend who lives nearby with her husband and kids asking if she could come over. This particular woman I've known since her late teens and has flowered into quite simply one of the most beautiful women I know. Ruth has shoulder length blonde hair, is quite slim, and has the kind of face that men just fall in love with. It was strange for her to text me, especially at short notice like this, so I was extremely intrigued by her message and wanted to find out why she needed to see me. I replied telling her to come over in an hour reasoning that I would simply delay my transformation for a short while.
Then the wickedest thought came into my head. Why delay my transformation when I could carry on with my plans... just not take them as far. My clitty was twitching at the thought of Ruth being in such close proximity to me whist partially feminised and as everyone knows, if my clitty likes it, then I like it. I nipped through to my bedroom and began painting my toenails bright red - just like a true slut wears.Once they were dry I opened a brand new pair of glossy nude tights and pulled them up my long newly shaven legs being careful not to cause any runs. Next came a sexy pair of black lacy thong panties and with that I took a step back to admire myself in the mirror. Gawjuss, just gawjuss.... but there was something missing.
I moved to my bedside cabinet and began rummaging around until I found what I needed - my chastity cage and large butt plug. I smiled at my devilishness, eased down my undies and tried coaxing my chubby clit inside the cage with no success at all. However, a swift trip to the freezer provided me with a bag of ice cubes which soon solved my dilemma. Next I squeezed a big dollop of lube onto my fingers and began easing them inside my cute shaven pink boi pussy. I sighed as I eased more and more fingers inside myself and began moving my hips with the thrusts of my hand. It felt great to be fucking myself like this. If only I had more time to enjoy myself with a big dildo and maybe some poppers? Tonight was way too good an opportunity to pass up I reminded myself and reached over for my plug. I gave the tip a squeeze of lube and pushed it securely home inside me, loving the sensation as it stretched and filled me.
I then made my way to the bathrom and cleaned up my fingers before pulling up my tights and panties and making myself presentable. I looked myself up and down and was very pleased with my appearance. just one more thing though... an application of clear mascara to finish me off for now. I was now totally smooth, had painted nails, wearing glossy tights and sexy black panties, but best of all I was plugged and caged in preparation for a beautiful woman coming round to see me! My mind was wandering and I imagined her making a play for me. How could I accept when I was dressed like this!!! What a total sissy! She'd kill herself laughing at me no doubt. No man wears things like this in a woman's company, surely? This thought made my clit swell in the cage and I quickly began thinking of other things to ease my growing discomfort. Changing the mood totally I pulled pair of jeans on over my tights, chose a nice shirt, slipped my slippers on, and poured myself a cheeky white wine to await my unwitting friends arrival.
She arrived within half an hour and we sat in the kitchen as she began telling me how her marriage was breaking down ever so slowly. Her husband had been unfaithful to her before but she thought that was in the past. It wasn't and she'd had enough. I offered her a drink and we soon sat with a glass of Chardonnay in our hands putting the world to rights. I couldn't believe this man could be so short sighted. Ruth was intelligent, charming, beautiful, and had given him two lovely children. How could he even think about fucking anyone else when he had her in his bead each night??? The thought of being ensconced between her legs lapping at her sweet pussy was heavenly. My mind was well and truly boggled.
She told me about his other infidelities and one night stands whilst he was off on business and I sat their stony faced occasionally offering my own insights.There wasn't much for me to do except listen to her sad tale. I hoped she would leave him as I wasn't fond of him anyway but kept this opinion to myself. There would be plenty time in the future to air this view if they did split up and I didn't want to risk them getting back together and me being left looking like the bad guy. Anyway, every time I changed position I was aware of either my plug or cage moving against me.... and it felt great. I couldn't help but get turned on. I was now quite tipsy from the two glasses of wine.
I was trying not to move around too much as I was scared that Ruth would notice but sitting staring at her from one side of the table and smelling her perfume, noticing the short blonde hairs on her arms, her long fingers, her perfectly shaped and painted nails, her eye make up, her jewellery, her exquisite face.... it was proving too much for me. All of this in conjunction with my stretched pussy was causing a commotion down below. My clit was pressing against the cage. I could feel my tights rub against my legs every time I moved them. It was heaven to be dressed like this underneath my boring male clothing in such close proximity to her. I had brief thoughts of her her reaching over and squeezing my crotch and becoming confused by the feel of my cage. I'd then have to drop my trousers and show her how I was dressed. How I liked to be dressed. Maybe she would accept a man like me? One that wouldn't stray. That wouldn't look for other women. That would honour and obey her... literally. What would she say if she saw me like this?
She stayed for over two hours in the end and we finished two bottles of wine. I hope she went home a bit happier than she arrived because she certainly made me a lot happier. That's another naughty fantasy of mine ticked off the list. That night as I rode my dildo in a popper induced haze I thought of her watching me and smiling and the thought of that had me unlocking my clitty from its cage and swiftly fist fucking it into a messy climax. I shot my not inconsiderable load all over my shiny pantyhose. I'm sure her presence had helped me produce a larger than usual load? Thanks Ruth. For everything.


No comments:
Post a Comment