Friday, 1 January 2010

A Day of Delights

Through a TV site I met a local dominant Master early last month and arranged for us to meet prior to a meeting where we would go shopping for women's clothing for me to wear on a day out with him. We met beforehand in a bar and halfway through our talk he took me to the toilets and checked that I was smooth shaven as I had told him and also willing to undertake the tasks that he would set me. He also had me sign a contract agreeing to obey his commands and undertake that I should become more feminine for his enjoyment. On the day, I agreed to wear a light foundation and some eye liner and mascara so that on close inspection I would be clearly evident as a sissy. As well as the make up I was also instructed to wear a silver necklace and a small jewelled stud in each ear. Before he left I had to kiss his hand in public and promise to obey his commands on the day.

We met outside Matalan first thing on a Sunday morning and I headed inside the store whilst he waited outside in his car. I had a shopping list of items he had compiled that I had to collect. This included the highest heeled shoes I could find, a ladies business suit, knee high boots, two full sets of underwear, two pairs of stockings (barely black and nude) and a white blouse. I also picked up some false nails and light pink lipstick on impulse as I made my way round the store. I quickly collected the items avoiding eye contact with the other shoppers as much as I could before I approached the counter to pay for them. The young girl on duty smiled at me as she slowly put each item through the till, piling them all in a neat bundle before putting the lot into two bags. I knew that she knew exactly why these things were being bought as did probably the two women in the queue behind me! I had glanced round and caught them both whispering and glancing towards me. I had been instructed to pay by credit card so that my name was also known to the assistant on duty so I handed that over to her and waited, blushing furiously.

After this mild humiliation I was then driven to a nearby Boots superstore where I had to go in and approach the make up counter to buy a selection of make up for to use on myself. He emphasised that I had to make sure that the salesgirl knew that each item was for my use and just to make sure of that he had me apply my new lipstick and another coat of mascara to my lashes before I went in. I was trembling as I approached the counter knowing full well that I was quite visibly wearing make up and about to ask for advice from a young woman on what products to buy. The woman on duty was very pretty, petite, long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, mid 20's with perfect make up on. She smiled at me as I approached her.

Launching straight into a story to try in an attempt to try and hide my embarrassment, I told her that I needed a selection of make up products for myself so that I could look as feminine as possible. To her credit she stood there expressionless as I spoke before she led me to the display. She tried out a couple of skin colours on me before telling me which kind of foundation to buy. Face powder, mascara, ruby red lipstick, blusher, eye shadow, a lip liner, eye liner and red nail polish quickly followed this as I began to settle into my role. By the time she had finished I had filled a small basket with her choices so she took me back to the cosmetics counter to pay. Another young pretty assistant had joined her by this time and she also smiled at me listening intently as her colleague jovially asked me to return if I needed further advice. I thanked her as she scanned it and put it into a bag for me. She also reminded me to return if I ever needed any more products, especially in the next couple of weeks as a 2 for 1 offer was about to start in the store. I thanked her again for her help and walked away content with how things had turned out and as I exited the store I looked back and saw the two women watching me leave, no doubt about to have a deep conversation about the young tranny they had just served.

Master had me tell him exactly what had happened in the store and I felt my clitty stiffen with excitement as I told him the details. We then drove to his flat where I was told to go get showered, dressed, and apply my make up and wig before we left for our outing. As I did this he took a few snaps of me with his camera - for his collection he told me. I was photographed coming out of his shower, drying myself and whilst dressing. I was very confident in my make up abilities and didn't take too long with my transformation so we were soon off on our travels.

We drove to a nearby park where I had to hold Master's hand as we walked around the grounds. I found this simple act really brought out the submissive in me. Holding his hand emphasised the fact that I was his exclusive property. It was just after midday and the park was filling up with people out for an afternoon stroll making me feel slightly nervous with the whole experience but at the same time making me very excited with my new role. I felt so feminine with my new boots, stockings and skirt on and could feel myself stiffen slightly as we walked about.I told my Master how I was feeling and he smiled at me. He then looked around to make sure that no one was looking then told me to sit on a bench, spread my legs and hike my skirt up. I quickly did this before anyone disturbed me in the process. I sat myself down and quickly pulled up my skirt exposing my stocking tops and he took a picture before instructing me to take my stiff clit out as well! I immediately complied and he took some pics of me with my hard clit in my hands.

We walked around a bit more, hand in hand before I was told to visit the ladies toilets and bring myself off into my hand and take it back for him to see. He waited outside for me while I did this - the state I was in it never took too long - then he told me to lick my mess up before we left and went back to his. His eyes lit up as I lapped up my girly pool from my palm! On our return I was bent over his couch and severely spanked both by hand and paddle for becoming too excited on our outing before having a butt plug inserted inside me. I had to spend the rest of the day plugged. He had me clean and hoover his flat while he sat watching tranny porn on his telly. Occasionally he would call me over and have me suck his cock for a while but stop me before he actually came. He enjoyed me telling him my feelings about my shopping trip and outdoor excursion as I worked. I told him how excited being humiliated in front of those women had made me especially because they knew that I was a TV. Master told me that that was good. He then bent me over gave me another severe hand spanking before I had to attend to him making sure that he finally spent his load into my mouth and swallowed every drop he gave me. I was then told to tidy up my make up and clothing. Next, I was told what he wanted for his tea and had to cook this for him. He drove me home a couple of hours afterwards still completely feminised in my new outfit and dropped me off at the end of my road to walk the rest of the way in my sexy suit and heels.

Before he left me though he told me that the next time we meet he is going to drop me off at the harbour area in town where I can stand and wait for him coming back for me! I know exactly what this area is used for and am very excited of the thought of being left there amongst local prostitutes with punters frequently driving by. I know that I look feminine and should not worry unduly but I'm still apprehensive about going down there. He has also told me that I shall be returning to my friendly make up assistant to stock up on some more items before our next excursion. He wants to see how I cope with meeting her when I'm totally feminised and has told me that he wants me in high heels and a skirt for my next meeting with her! He wants to see how good her reaction will be this time when confronted with me dressed in more feminine clothing. I'm both eager to please my Master but scared of the reception I might receive from the assistant if I do go in like that! I do trust this Master and don't think that we'll be visiting these places at busy times of the day. At least not at this early stage of our relationship anyway!

No comments: