I finished the lot off with loads of make up and a bobbed wig of mine. Once it's brushed and set it's not too bad I suppose, but I still want a new one at some point. I left the flat around 8.15 and headed along the road and came out onto the main thoroughfare. From there I went straight up and along. I passed a roundabout and walked along the length of the Main St. I'd a couple of notable incidents, the best one being when I was stopped at a bus stop allegedly waiting for a bus! I'd spotted a couple of young women, early 30's approaching so I took a seat and stretched my legs out balancing my heel on the spiky stiletto. As one of the women passed me she smiled at me and said hello! Wow! I thanked her back but inside I was really excited by her talking to me.
I also asked a older woman on what the time was, and waved at a pair of drunk teenager girls on a bus as it waited at traffic lights. The both of them waved back but were definitely confused as to who I was! I then made my way down the road and home again giving myself plenty of time to have a good wank about my adventures afterwards! I was home by 10 and my poor feet were in agony with those shoes but it was well worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment