Monday, 3 January 2011

Xavier Inspired Caps



The first time I read an Xavier Duvet comic I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Everything about it was geared towards me and my lifestyle. The cruel dominant women, merciless feminisation of young men, the complete submission and the mental anguish and humiliation they suffer was key to my devotion to them. Even now I can barely get a few pages into one before I find myself nearing orgasm.

However I know how to deal with this and my favourite method of reading them is to be completely feminised for most of the day - hopefully with a small outing somewhere to help get me in the proper mindset. Once home I'll strap on my highest heels. Then I'll freshen my make up, lube my pussy up and insert my largest plug and if feeling extra horny I'll apply my chastity device. Then I'll strip down to my underwear, spray myself with perfume, settle down on the bed and start reading a mag. Soon I'll feel my clitty strain against its confines. Each movement from myself reminds me of the tight plug. Often I'll inhale some poppers to keep me feeling horny in spite of my inability to take myself in hand.



I try to take my time poring over each page in detail. Absorbing the storyline and fine artwork contained in my hands. This makes my clitty ooze with delight and I'll soon find it leaking over my nyloned legs. I'll scoop the clear liquid up with my fingertips and eagerly lick it of them. My only form of release is with my pussy so I will remove my plug and replace it with a dildo of my choice. It's usually the large lifelike one I use as it has balls that enable me to use them as leverage as I force it inside myself. I do this for a few minutes then read some more.....

A few more pages in and I find myself in need of a hard assfucking. I'll splay my long shaven legs and start working the thick dildo in and out of myself revelling in the euphoria I'm experiencing. I go harder and faster with each and every thrust to remind myself of how real women enjoy being fucked by real men. A few deep snorts of poppers and I'm soon lost to reality once again....



I always hold off opening my chastity cage until the last page. My hands are literally shaking by the time I reach it and I often struggle to unlock myself. Two long snorts of poppers sets me up for my finish. Once my clitty is free though it only takes a few strokes before I'm spurting hot salty spunk into the waiting wine glass as I stare eyes wide at the final page. The relief I feel is incredible. My pussy clamps round the gleaming shit stained dildo and I shudder as my body spasms as it contorts with pleasure pumping my juices into the freshly washed glass. Once done I close the magazine and lift the glass to my lips to down the warm sticky contents.



Until the next time Xavier, until the next time......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O Honey, I feel your pain.

XAVIER DUVET said...

as i see , you do appreciate my artwork. but please next time ask for permission. before using my properties, i'll send you images instead of those illegally modified images.

Sissy Fiona said...

Apologies Xavier... I hope you realise my posts were a tribute to your work. You have inspired me for so long.