Afew years back a domme TV I knew invited me round for a session one night and let me know she had ordered a taxi for me once I had agreed to visit her. She told me I had to come over fully femmed at 7pm and be ready for her attention as soon as I arrived. I prepared myself as usual that afternoon - a shower and complete body shave before smearing on my favourite body lotion. I applied my make up and pulled on my sheer black hold up stockings, matching black M&S thong and bra, leather mini skirt, and black satin blouse. My black 5" stiletto heels completed my outfit and I pulled on my long trenchcoat and sprayed myself all over with Opium perfume. She also stipulated that I arrived plugged for her so I cleaned my pussy using the shower attachment and gently inserted my pink butt plug. The car arrived promptly at 7pm and the driver never spoke at all during the journey but I could see him eyeing me up via his mirror. We arrived at my destination and he turned and told me the fare was free and asked if he could come inside with me as payment. I started stammering that I couldn't possibly allow him to come with me and I had to go... and then he took out his phone, dialled a number and handed me the mobile. It was Mistress on the other end telling me to allow him to accompany me to her door straight away. I gave him back the phone and he leered at me knowingly before exiting the car and opening my door for me.
He ushered me along towards the door where I rang Mistresses buzzer before we went inside and up the stairs. At the top of the stairs we were greeted by her and handed glasses of white wine. Mistress told me that she had arranged for her good friend Davie to join us tonight and that I was to please him as he was her "very" good friend. I nodded my approval and was ordered to lie back on the sofa as Davie sat down beside me. He kissed me and peeled up my miniskirt while fondling and squeezing my body at the same time. He began pulling at my clothing and soon had me down to my underwear, slowly pulled out my plug and began fingering my pussy while Mistress stood by and watched us. She handed him some poppers, toys and lube and he began using them all on me. After a while she joined in and they both were soon caressing me while having me inhale poppers every few minutes or so. Mistress then produced a small chastity cage for me to wear telling me that I was to receive no pleasure from tonight's session. Davie sneered as it was locked in place. Davie then moved himself between my legs and placed his swollen member against my pussy hole. He gazed into my face as he slowly eased himself inside me moaning and whispering my name as he did so. He then fucked me for quite a while Mistress had me suck her cock and then they would swap ends. Davie was quite a large and hairy man and was very dominant in his approach with me. He would regularly spank and lift me and turn me into every conceivable position where I had to follow his every instruction.
Mistress thought it fun too. She laughed at my predicament and made fun of my encased clitty straining in its plastic prison. Davie would pull at it every now and again causing me to wriggle and writhe in torment. I knew that she meant business that night and that it would be a very exciting night for all of us. Mistress even had me sit in the bath at one point and they both pissed all over my face and body while face slapping me and calling me a dirty slut for allowing them to do it.
This session lasted for around two hours until they had both finally had had enough of playing with me. Both then insisted on cumming bareback inside my pussy in spite of my protests. Mistress asked Davie if he'd ever used a sissy whilst bareback and he said he hadn't. Tonight was his lucky night she told him and smiled at me. Mistress then held me spreadeagled over the table while Davie climbed onboard and thrusted hard inside me holding my stockinged legs wide apart. Both of them has been wearing condoms during the entire session but while I was on the table Mistress invited Davie to remove his condom. I protested but she slapped my face and told me to shut the fuck up and do what they told me to do. I pleaded for him not to but the look on his face told me he didn't care. He pulled out of me, whipped off the rubber covering and plunged himself straight back into me. I was nearly crying by this time as he was speeding up and clearly approaching orgasm. Mistress clapped her hands and urged him on to fill me up with his seed and then I felt it happen. He cried out and pushed himself deep inside me! I could feel his warmth spread outwards inside me and tears welled up in my eyes at this point.
Mistress laughed at me as I openly sobbed and told me to grow up. I cried that it wasn't what I wanted, that she had no right to do that and she replied that we weren't even finished yet. Davie by then was wiping himself clean with a baby wipe and she motioned for him to come closer asking him to make sure I never moved. With that he stretched his arms over my chest and held me securely across the table. Mistress then positioned herself between my legs and lifted them up and over her shoulders allowing her free access to my now swollen and sodden pussy.
"Fiona, you have to realise that you are not in control here.... ever".
With that she pulled off her own condom, held it up for me to see then threw it at my face. I begged her please not to do it but it made no difference as she easily slipped inside me once again that night. Davie was in my face grinning at me and had now opened the poppers bottle once again for me to inhale. He held my head as I vainly struggled to escape his grasp, but he was too strong and I was forced to breathe in more of the sexually charging vapour. Mistress settled into a rhythm and began fucking me harder and harder. She pulled me against her using my legs as leverage to leave her balls deep within me. My head was swimming with intoxication and tears ran down my face as Davie held my nose pressed against the small bottle. I was hating this, but excited... and scared...it was so nasty and dangerous... and so sexy... so damn sexy... and I was enjoying it... Eventually after a few minutes of hard thrusting Mistress also shot her load inside me adding to Davie's own mess as she spurted load after load of cum inside my well used fucktube.
"Wasn't that nice now Fiona.... I know you enjoyed that" she told me....
Mistress then unlocked me from my chastity cage and had me insert a tampon to stop their sperm from leaking out from inside me. It was the first time I had ever had sperm freely shot inside me and was told this was the sign of a true sissy and if I didn't like it then I would be thrown out the flat clad only in my underwear to walk home. I knew anything was possible with Mistress in this mood and I foolishly agreed to her demands but still hated myself for doing so. This is quite possibly my most humiliating night ever as I never knew the driver was going to be involved plus the fact that both of them actually came inside me without protection - something I have never allowed before or since.
The night ended with me reapplying my make up in the bathroom while my two friends laughed and cracked joked about me in the living room. Davie was thanking her for inviting him and she replied that he was welcome to use me at any time now that he knew where I lived. He laughed that his takings would go down if he was to visit me as much as he wanted! I came out of the bathroom and was invited to sit on his lap. He placed his arms around me and softly kissed my neck and shoulders as Mistress looked on. I remembered how the night had begun... and meekly lay my head across his chest.
No comments:
Post a Comment