




I love having spare time in the holidays to indulge myself in captioned fun. Nothing beats getting up early in the morning and showering before feminising myself for a full day of fun. I'll dress fully - paint my nails, full make up, skirt, tights, undies and heels then I'll prepare lunch and clean the flat - if I'm feeling naughty then I'll hang out the washing. Then the fun begins. In goes my buttplug and off I go. Some surfing, answering emails, picture collecting, forum posting.... no playing with clitty though. This usually goes on until teatime then I'll eat and after that I'll open my cam for those nice enough to keep in touch with me.
It's hard to say how the evening will go after that. Some people like me to drink wine during my session to help loosen my inhibitions and this can lead to some wild times. Even more so if any other intoxicants are used. This usually takes me to the early hours before I retire to bed wearing my satin nightie and a spray of Chanel parfum. Happy holidays everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment