The day to day adventures of a sissy transvestite who has learned to love the cock.....
Saturday, 31 December 2011
A Tribute to Lady Sonia
A few years ago I came across (literally) a site from a beautifully refined and gorgeous looking older dominant woman called Lady Sonia. It transfixed me. She was everything I both aspired to be and wanted to serve. She was tall, slim, busty, beautiful, and had men grovelling at her feet and pussy. She was always immaculately made up and dressed in beautiful clothes, exquisite underwear, sheer nylons, and shiny high heels. Everything about her appealed to me and in my fantasies I gladly submitted to her every twisted whim. I imagined myself sucking on those gorgeous globes of tits and then gently licking her sodden pussy hole and clit until she came. From that day I was a huge fan and have spent much time (and pints of cum) enjoying her adventures. This is my small personal tribute to a national treasure. Now, if only David Cameron had included her in his New Year Honours list then I would be a very happy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment