Sunday, 25 November 2012

Mind games in the office

Just the other day I was down in the canteen with two female work colleagues chatting to them as we waited for our afternoon fix of caffeine when another woman we all knew walked past and said quite casually "Hello ladies...". This immediately caused my two colleagues to start giggling as I began to play up to the remark.

"How dare she.... couldn't she see me." I protested to them.

They both continued laughing and mentioned that perhaps I had something to hide that she knew about!

I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused as they continued their teasing and wanted to bring even more humiliation onto myself.

"Well, now you ladies mention it...."

Those were the magic words and both Kirstie and Angie ramped up the teasing.

Kirstie took the lead and was quite matter of fact with me...

"So, you want to be a woman. You know we are a transgender friendly company and we would do all we can to help you transition. Would you like me to contact HR for you...."

"Now you mention it, I was wondering if you could help...." I replied, eager to play along with this scenario.

"Certainly, perhaps I could offer you advice on your clothing and make up. It can be such a difficult time for some girls to deal with and I'd offer as much help as possible. I'll look through the policies when I'm back at my desk"

I was starting to feel my clitty swell in my panties as she talked. If only they both knew what I was wearing underneath my suit trousers! It was times like these that my chastity cage would have came in handy.

"That would be perfect Kirstie. I was so worried...."

Angie then began to join in the verbal horseplay.

"So you like to crossdress.... become a woman.... maybe come and sit with the other admin girls some day? We're going to need a name for  you when you join them"

I laughed and asked them to pick one for me. I so wanted to blurt out Fiona but wanted to see what name they chose for me.

Kirstie began reeling off names...

"Hannah? Lucy? Sally? Maybe Vicky? I've always liked Vicky...."

"Hmmm, they're okay but I don't think they're really me.... I like Fiona, I think..."

Kirstie raised her eyebrows and almost looked pleased with my suggestion and nodded to Angie.

"Fiona it is then.... now let's get back to work" and with that we returned to our desks where I sat quite uncomfortably for the next ten minutes or so!

That evening as I was shaving my body in the bath I replayed the incident again and again eager to squeeze every piece of humiliation out of it. Kirstie was good at what she said. Too good. I think that she has had experience of someone - an ex-boyfriend perhaps - as she was very straight laced about what she was saying whereas Angie just wanted a laugh out of it - which was no problem to me as I enjoy being humiliated by women. Even more so when I see them every day and they now have an in joke with which to have a laugh at my expense with.


During the next couple of days both of them called me Fiona at some point and I laughed about it with them. It seems as if the Fiona we all know and love has come out to two of her workmates. If only they knew the half of it...




No comments: