Friday, 18 January 2013

Encounters with a neighbour

A few years back when I was a young naive teenager I was caught cross-dressing by my next door neighbour. I was in my garden enjoying my sisters clothing and he happened to be looking out his upstairs window. A schoolboy error... literally. He never said much to me initially, but within a few weeks he would call me over whenever he saw me and make small talk. This consisted of him asking how my school was going, whether exams were looming and other silly things that he'd never paid any interest in previously. This escalated into him asking me one day if I would like to come round to his place while his wife was away on business and dress up there. She was off for a two week stay in the US and he would be all alone in the house. Me, being extremely horny and determined to perfect my girly look away from my parents prying eyes quickly agreed to his request.





And so one day in the summer holidays while his wife was away and my parents were working, I tentatively knocked on his door and awaited his reply. He soon let me in and guided me upstairs towards his wife's underwear drawer and closet where I was invited to help myself. He left me alone telling me to come join him when I was ready and so I quickly slipped into some sexy black stockings and frilly black undies as he waited downstairs for me. Next, came some high heels and I resisted the urge to start pulling on my cock as I usually did at that point. Instead I opened her make up box and began rummaging through the items for colours that might suit me. I rubbed in some foundation, used eye liner on my eye lids and coated the lashes with thick black mascara. Finally I painted my lips red and blew a kiss to myself in the mirror. Feeling extremely sexy and daring myself onwards, I then slipped into a skirt and blouse and made my way down the stairs one step at a time.




He praised me and told me how feminine I looked and asked me to pose for him. I gave him a few twirls and basked in the adulation he gave me. I loved the attention I was receiving from him and felt extremely special because of it. Soon, he dropped his trousers and talked me into sucking his cock for him and so for the very first time I took a man's cock in my mouth and started sucking. It tasted warm, salty, and fleshy. Within minutes he had came and he held my head firmly as he pumped his sperm down my throat. I didn't mind this. It wasn't horrible, in fact I quite liked it. It showed me that I had an effect on men when I dressed as a female.

 
We had two wonderful weeks together where I learned how to dress and look like a woman and totally please a man. He told me about make up and persuaded me to have my ears pierced so I could wear his wife's jewellery when I was over. We ended up making love in his marital bed, on his patio, on the sofa, in his car and over his kitchen table. He enjoyed my young sexy feminine body and taught me that femininity was a powerful weapon for a young boy to wield.










Those days will never be forgotten as they set me on the path I am on now. Unfortunately, my neighbour died a couple of years back but he will never ever be forgotten. Just the other week I left some flowers at his grave. In the vase I tucked an old pair of my panties. I know he would have approved.



No comments: