Sunday, 16 February 2014

Collared by a TV Mistress

For the past few weeks I've been communicating with a local TV Domme that has been keen to meet me. I'm under no illusions what this will entail as I've let her look through this blog plus sent her some quite revealing pics and emails about myself. What this means is that this blog may be getting updated more regularly than usual with details of our mutual sessions together. There is another bigger change though....

She has intimated that once she has met me, and we have had a session together, then she is keen on slipping a collar around my neck and making me "owned". What this will mean is that I will not decide who I meet any more. She will. I get sent requests on various sites quite frequently and pick and choose who the lucky people are. Not any more.All decisions about my partners will be made by her. She will arrange the date and time and simply have me turn up at hers for it.

I will arrive and dress as she decides before meeting her choice of partner for me. My input will be negligible. I will not know who I am meeting, what they look like or what they are into. I will simply do as I'm instructed and turn up on the date and time that's been agreed. I will dress how I'm told. Suck who I'm told to... and fuck who I'm told to.... as a good sissy slut should.

The future's looking bright....

3 comments:

Naam Ka Murabba Banana Hai? said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
susanrhodes said...

Lucky Girl!!!!

please tell us more...
x

Sissy Fiona said...

I will Susan don;t worry... she knows about my blog and is keen to have me add to it...