Monday, 16 June 2014

A Daytime Dalliance

Sorry to have been so quiet over the past few months.... I've been so busy with work and a new flat that I've rarely had a chance to get on here.... or have any meets.... until last week that is. I'd been contacted by an older admirer on a TV website asking how I was and if I ever met? Now usually I delete any requests from admirers as I find most are pie in the sky fantasists, but I thought I'd play nice with this one. Something about his style of writing told me that he was at least worth a small conversation with. In the end he was extremely charming, witty, and knowledgeable about the TV scene and the girls who frequent it. I was growing fond of George.

And so it went on for a few weeks, messages to and fro, until he asked me if I would spend some time with him at his place. I was due a few day's holiday from work so proposed a day time meet instead of the usual night time adventures I usually have. He agreed and the date was set for a week's time. I really wish I'd made it sooner as that whole week running up to the meet as I could hardly sleep because I was anticipating it so much. I was running over the various scenarios in my head especially the one where he'd told me had another friend who was also interested in me. I haven't had a group meet in a while... never mind enjoying two admirers at once! I was bound to be a popular girl! Yikes.

His friend was also in TV's and sissies and was very eager to join in the action offering to host our get togther at his place. I'd told George that I would never have arranged such a meeting myself - but since I was offering myself to him as his younger sissy girlfriend - he could then arrange whatever he wanted for me. I would simply turn up at his place, let myself in, feminise myself, and await his return.

We arranged a quick lunchtime meet where he picked me up in his car and drove me around as I stripped my trousers off in his front seat allowing him free and easy access to fondle me as he drove around town. It was very erotic as I was only wearing hold up stockings and panties and became very excited as he stroked me softly whilst telling me everything he was going to be doing with me at our meet. I was so hard for him and could only hold my hard clitty so he could enjoy the sight of it. Eventually he parked up, handed me a small cup, and instructed me to cum in it. Within seconds I was shooting my warm salty jet into it as he looked on approvingly. He nodded at me and I quickly downed the spunk contents for him. Suffice to say we were both even more excited about our upcoming meet after this.

The night before I was due to meet him I packed all my goodies into my bag before running myself a huge foamy bath. I soaked it in for an hour and ran the razor over my body until there wasn't a single hair left anywhere. Once I was happy with this, I stepped out and coated myself in a lovely feminine fragranced moisturising lotion. My toenails were painted a deep red in keeping with my slut persona. Just before bedtime I slipped in a small buttplug....  I wanted my pussy ready for anything the next day... just in case!

I hardly slept a wink and before I knew it it time to get up and go. I arrived at his around 8.30 am and let myself in as arranged. From there I made my way to his bathroom and began the transformation to the woman I was meant to be. Firstly I locked myself into my chastity cage knowing that this had to be done early to ensure it went on at all! Once I start pulling on nylons and applying make up then I struggle to get myself in there. I'm sure most tgirls know what I mean! Once that was done then it was on with the transformation for me. Foundation followed by lip liner, red lipstick, and thick black eye liner. Next came the long false eyelashes, soft brush strokes of eye shadow, mascara, and some blusher for my cheeks. I finished it all off with a heavy application of fine powder to hide any small imperfections that may be left. George had confessed that he liked his girls to be heavily made up so I was really going the whole hog for him.

I rolled the brand new 7 denier lace topped hold up stockings up my legs and I felt my clitty twitch. Some feelings will always feel deeply erotic to me and new stockings on freshly shaved legs remains the ultimate. Bending over I slipped a butt plug into my lubed up pussy  enjoying the feeling as it stretched and filled me. Black lacy panties covered my chastity cage and looked extremely sexy in the mirror. I couldn't wait for him to lift my skirt up and find my clitty locked away out of action and my pussy already filled! A short sexy dress came next - no bra or breast forms - I wanted him to see me a feminised sissy boy NOT a TV. I was there to serve him and his friend and would do whatever they wanted today. I felt such a slut.

I finished off my look with short lace gloves, plenty of sparkly jewellery, a bobbed blonde wig, and lashings of Chanel perfume. Just as I was doing this my phone rang... it was him checking in with me. I told him I was ready and waiting for him and to hurry back. As soon as the phone went down I sat on his sofa and began thinking about what I was doing! I hardly knew this man and yet here I was fully feminised, caged, and plugged sitting in a stranger's house waiting for the door to open. What a bizarre life I lead.

Within ten minutes, I heard the door open and I quickly stood to attention for him. George walked in and his face said it all. He walked round me smiling and telling me how good I looked. I couldn't help but smile back and thank him for allowing me the opportunity to perform for him. It was then that he broke the bad news that his friend had been called away on business just the previous day and so wouldn't be joining us. He hoped to be back the following month where it was hoped that I would be brought to his house fully feminised for use there. I was a bit disappointed but knew that the day was just beginning with George.

He has me pose for him throughout his house as he occasionally allowed himself to softly touch me. the tension was unbearable and my clit was really swollen and uncomfortable within its metal cage. I was ordered up and onto the dining room table where my skirts were lifted up and across my hips. George moaned and gasped when he teased down my panties once my plugged pussy and chastity cage was revealed.

"Oh Fiona... you naughty naughty girl..."

"Yes Daddy.... I am naughty... please can you spank me. I've been so naughty", I gently enquired.

"Of course baby.... of course......" and with that he began spanking me.

"Harder Daddy..... ahhh.... owww..... ahhhh.... harder.... please".

The spanking became more and more intense and I reached into my nearby handbag and deeply sniffed from my poppers bottle. This helped me deal with the pain and I urged my daddy to continue his strict spanking as the poppers high quickly took effect. I sank my head down onto the table as his slaps became more and more intense. My cheeks were stinging and I squirmed on the table in obvious distress.

"That's enough Fiona you slut.... turn around", he ordered so I shuffled round to be confronted with his stiff cock. I didn't have to be told what to do with this so slowly began running my tongue all over it as he moaned in delight. My lips closed around it and sank down filling my moth and throat with his thick stiff member. I kept this up for some time until he pulled me off and ordered me onto the sofa.

"On your back and legs high up whore" he commanded and I took hold of my ankles and allowed him to feast his eyes over me. His cock was rock solid and covered in my saliva as he looked at me.

"Fucking perfect.... now get that condom on me" he said before throwing a condom at me and smiling as I rolled it onto his beautifully sculpted cock. His hands reached down and pulled the plug from my hole and his smile widened even more.

"Lube me whore" he smirked and watched as I squirted lubricant over the condom and wiped the remainder over my loose pussy hole.

"I'm ready Daddy" I lisped and lifted my legs up and over my head.

George stepped towards me and in one swift movement plunged himself deep inside me. I gasped as he filled me and looked up into his eyes. Our eyes remained locked as he pushed down into me sinking even deeper.

"Your mine now Fiona" he whispered as he slowly began his gentle rhythmic fucking of me. He slowly slid in and out as I held my legs up and over his shoulders watching my every facial expression. I felt him p[ush deep inside... hold... then pull out almost all the way.... and then the same again. Over and over. My clitty was growing again adding to the excitement of it all. I had to have poppers again and George smiled as I inhaled deeply four times.

"That's it whore....  you enjoy it... plenty more to come yet. I'm going to have you pleasuring many of my friends. They'll enjoy a submissive whore like you. Dogging.... group sex.... parties.... mmmm... you lucky girl Fiona"

I was really enjoying the way he was using me. His cock continued it's slow sustained assault on my lubed pussy hole as he eagerly watched my every move. Every now and again I'd have more poppers and he'd smile as my eyes clouded over and I began imploring him to keep fucking me harder and harder. It was heaven and he knew it. This went on for a good time before he speeded up and started pushing himself deeper inside me. It was time. I was to become a real woman. A real man was going to come deep inside me. I closed my eyes and revelled in the feelings as he pushed, shivered, thrusted, moaned, and spewed his load deep inside me. He kept fucking me until every last bit of his load was in the condom and only then did he pull out.

I remained in the position as he towered over me and pulled the rubber free from his cock. He dangled it in front of my face and I knew this was a test so I took it from him and poured the warm contents into my mouth. I savoured the thick salty texture as I swirled it round  and opened wide so he could watch it coat my mouth. He nodded and I swallowed the lot knowing full well that I had passed the test with flying colours.

George then helped me up and posed me in his hall before taking a pic of me using my own phone. Here's to the next time when hopefully Alan will also be present for his initiation into another submissive sissy encounter with Fiona Fucktoy.





1 comment:

HOT GIRLS said...


petty girl


sexy fuck position


sexy mom sex


Top porn Videos


Petty girls sex stories


cute couples sex


mom son sex


hot daughter


xxx porn


mia khalifa sex


mia malcova porn flim


teen sex


ig boobd


big tits


anal sex/
___ _____♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥CLICK HERE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
____♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_____♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥CLICK HERE♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______|_♥♥♥♥
_______|__♥♥♥♥









............./´¯/)........... (\¯`\
............/....//........... ...\\....\
.........../....//............ ....\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯ `\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_| .\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(. \....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../....\. ..\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(.......... ..)................/
......\.............\......... ../............./