Sunday, 22 June 2014

A Sissy Slut for her Mistress

A few weeks ago, I made plans to visit a TV domme for the first time in ages. I was so nervous about it... I don't know why? It's not like I'd never served one before! We had spoken via email about what each other liked and it was clear that we were relatively well matched. She was Dom and I was sub. That's about as well matched as it gets surely! I had told her that I wanted to be totally humiliated and used by her and she had listened and asked that I show up that weekend at 7pm on the dot.

She had instructed me to turn up lightly feminised so on the day I followed her orders and wore sheer hold ups, panties, 2" heeled shoes, women's slacks, along with a feminine white blouse. I also applied a layer of foundation, light pink lipstick, and a coat of mascara on my eyelashes. I never wore a bra preferring to have no apparent breasts to emphasise my maleness. To complete my look I wore a pair of silver dangly earrings... which looked very sissy like when I stared at myself in the mirror... what a complete faggot sissy boy I was. All femmed up and looking like a mix of male and female to anyone who looked closely at me. To complete my humiliation, I coated my pussy with lube then slipped in my largest butt plug I had. Mistress would be so pleased with me tonight!

I pulled on my coat, grabbed my bag and headed for my car very conscious of my appearance and wary of anyone that was walking towards me. Luckily no-one was... on the way out. However, when I parked at her flat which was on a very busy street, I had no option but to brave the stares and walk out holding my bag of sissy playthings clutched tight to my chest. I saw a few people look me up and down as I passed them but I was on a mission and just kept going, oblivious to them all. Being a sissy lends one a certain amount of bravado when out and about dressed. Eventually I reached her address at 7pm prompt, waited until it was on the hour excatly and rang the buzzer.... and waited... and waited.... I was now terrified I had been set up! How could someone do this to me! Suddenly the door buzzer sounded and I pushed my way in. Her flat was the first door I came to so I knocked determinedly on the door.

The door swung open and there she stood. She greeted me fully dressed in a PVC dress, black seamed stockings, black patent stilettoes, and a wicked looking riding crop in her hands! What a Goddess she was. I was taken aback at her beauty and stammered as I introduced myself. She smiled and invited me in. I was taken through into her main room and we chatted for a small while over a glass of wine before she asked to look through my things. She wanted to choose an outfit for me herself. She opened my bag, rummaged through i,t and chose a short tight black dress, sheer dark hold up stockings, 6" high heeled stripper shoes, and black lacy panties and bra. She casually  pointed me towards her bathroom. I quickly changed, re-applied my make up - applying a gorgeous red lipstick to my lips instead - and confidently strode back out.

I knocked on the living room door and announced myself ready to Mistress Nadia.

"Come in sissy" she purred....

I walked in, swinging my hips as femininely as possible. I wanted to look good for her.

"On your knees sissy"

"Haven't you forgotten something sissy"?

I looked up and in her hands swung my chastity cage.

I nodded my head and apologised adding that I'd forgotten to take it to the bathroom with me. Her look of disapproval said it all.

"Stand sissy and show yourself", she demanded.

I raised myself up and lifted the hem of my dress to show my rapidly thickening clitty. I was so excited by the whole session so far and honestly couldn't control myself.

"Oh no..." she said....

"That won't do at all I'm afraid. How am I supposed to get that in there"

I looked at her apologetically and she smiled at me before reaching out and taking a firm grip of my clit, squeezing it tightly.

I gasped and she began a firm steady pull on my sissy pole. I moaned as she slowly and very determinedly made me harder and stiffer than I ever thought possible... then she reached over for a nearby wine glass and held it under my balls. She kept eye contact with me the whole time as she manipulated my stiff rod steadily faster and faster. I couldn't last for much longer.... she was so good at it....mmmmm.

"That's it sissy.... show mistress what you have.... come on sissy.... show me... what you have... do it.... do it for your Mistress... cum for me sissy.... cum for me now.... do it... do it.... you fucking sissy whore"

...and with that my clit began shooting spunk as Mistress directed it into the glass rapidly coating the insides with thick white blobs of jizz. I watched as my clit shot spurt after spurt into the glass. I hardly had time to catch my beath before she had lifted the glass to my lips and commanded me to down it.

"Perfect", and stood watching me compose myself as my excitemnet waned. She then wiped my rapidly shrinking clit with a wipe and then clamped the metal ring around the base of my clit and balls before tucking my soft spent clitty inside the metal tube of my nearby cage.

"Sit down sissy... Mistress wants a picture of her slut....legs wide please"

"Of course Mistress", I purred and lay down and spread my long nylon clad legs for her exposing my chastity cage to take a snap of with my phone.


After that was done she instructed me to put my panties back, crawl towards her, and kiss her heels. I softly tongued the metal heels and toes of her 5" stilettos. It felt so humbling to be at her feet. She knew I was a sub sissy so this was what I craved. To be at her beck and call attending to her every whim. My tongue and lips paid gratitude to her for this opportunity. I kissed and licked her shoes all over, running my tongue over the heels and soles, caressing the soft leather with my lips. It felt great to be in her service. I felt her hands on my bottom as she lifted my skirt more and then a sudden pain shot through my buttocks. The riding crop had found it's target. Three more times it struck hard against me.

"Up you come sissy.... slowly now" she breathed almost silently.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I made my way up her legs enjoying the feel of the nylon stockings on my lips. My fingers ran over her shapely calves and soon I was holding her bum in my hands. I pressed my face against her panties and breathed in deeply savouring the fresh feminine fragrance that her body was covered in. My mouth opened once more and my tongue ran over her rapidly swelling panties. This was heaven.

Her fingers lifted her panties to one side and in an instant she filled my mouth. I set to work immediately. My head bobbed up and down, pushing her deep into my throat. I gagged on more than one occasion as she thrusted into me. Holding my head she began slowly fucking my face. I relaxed my hold on her and allowed her free reign over me. I was nothing more than a receptacle for her now. She fucked my face steadily and slowly gaining in pace every now and again. Saliva ran from my mouth coating my lips and chin. How degrading this was...

After a good fifteen minutes of this I was hoisted to my feet and manoeuvred to a nearby sofa where I was placed face down. My panties were pulled off, my plug slowly eased out, and her big stiff cock swiftly replaced it. I gasped as her thickness filled me. She pushed forward and I moaned in ecstasy still in shock at the suddenness of it. I tried to lift my head but she her hands were on the back of my neck holding me down....and then she began fucking me for real.

One hand was in the small of my back as she held me in position. I moaned louder as each thrust filled me completely. Her hold on the back of my neck relaxed and I felt her pushing something in my face. I opened my eyes to see a bottle of poppers, open and ready for me. I sniffed deeply... twice each nostril... and sank down again.

"Yes Mistress fuck me.... fuck me please......"

I couldn't help myself. I was so horny for her and had to tell her. Again, more poppers were offered and I gladly accepted. Four more deep snorts. I lay there helpless, moaning and groaning, as she used me as ever good sissy should be. Again and again she thrust deep inside me, filling me and stretching me wider. My pussy was being so well used by her. This was the best fucking I had ever had without a doubt. She was relentless in her approach to it. Strong, commanding, domineering..... Then the crop was used again on me. I almost screamed in delight.She rode me so well and used the crop every now and again to keep me in control. My cried of pain and desire made her drive herself deeper into me. On and on my punishment continued with no abate.

Finally, I could tell by her breathing that her orgasm was approaching and urged her to fill me. I wanted her deeper inside me more than ever and pushed back. This triggered her off and she came hard inside me holding my hips tightly and filling me with her thick gorgeous mess. I felt her warmth spread inside me, making me her bitch. She moaned my name over and over as she emptied herself inside me. I had submitted myself totally to this Mistress in a way I'd never done before. I was now her sissy cum dump.... and she knew it.


1 comment:

HOT GIRLS said...


petty girl


sexy fuck position


sexy mom sex


Top porn Videos


Petty girls sex stories


cute couples sex


mom son sex


hot daughter


xxx porn


mia khalifa sex


mia malcova porn flim


teen sex


ig boobd


big tits


anal sex/
___ _____♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥CLICK HERE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
____♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_____♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥CLICK HERE♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______|_♥♥♥♥
_______|__♥♥♥♥









............./´¯/)........... (\¯`\
............/....//........... ...\\....\
.........../....//............ ....\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯ `\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_| .\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(. \....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../....\. ..\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(.......... ..)................/
......\.............\......... ../............./