Sunday, 10 August 2014

The Ultimate Meet

For the past few weeks I've been trying to get a meeting together via a new friend of mine - George. He is an older retired business man with a soft spot for submissive sissies like me. We chatted online, met, and played together and he was keen to get me further down the rabbit hole and bring to life my fantasy about being a submissive sissy whore for him. He had already told me about his friend Alan who worked abroad and was into all the same things as him. He was keen to get the three of us together and finally a date was put forward that we all agreed on. The plan was that I was to be fully feminised and be brought along by George to Alan's house one Summer morning for me to serve the both of them over the course of the whole day.

George was also keen to show me off once dressed and had said that I'd be taken either for a public walk somewhere or be sent into a shop along the way to Alan's. Both ideas excited and terrified me at the same time. It had been a while since I had been out in broad daylight and the thought alone gave me butterflies in my stomach. I knew I could pull it off but it still scared me to think of where George was going to take me. He also said that Alan wanted me to bring my toys along with a webcam as he wanted an online show. I knew that allowing the both of them to read this blog would give them some very mischievous ideas.

On the Saturday before the meet I nipped into town and bought a new dress, basque, seamed black stockings, panties, and a fresh bottle of poppers especially for use with the men. I wanted to look my best for Alan. I'd never seen him but George said he wanted to impress him and so I knew what had to be done. I wanted to be the sexiest TV that they'd ever seen and I knew just what made men's cocks hard!

Eventually, the day of the meet arrived and I rose and jumped into the shower. I'd hardly slept the whole night. I shaved my body clean of hair then dried myself and applied some gorgeous fragranced body lotion. A douche helped to clean my insides for the men's benefit. Next, I painted my toe nails to match my chosen outfit. I'd packed a bag the night before to save on time and already had some matching long false nails for my fingers. In the bag was everything I'd need to ensure we all had a good time that day. along with my clothes, make up, and underwear, I'd also packed some dildoes, lube, poppers, condoms, and vibrating cock rings.

I drove over to George's in the morning rush hour and it took me an hour to get there. The traffic was a total bitch. I let myself in as arranged and made my way straight to his bathroom. He didn't want to see me until I was fully feminised so was leaving me alone to get ready. I stripped off and pulled on the black basque first before pulling the sheer black seamed stockings slowly up my legs. I did NOT want to ladder them before I left the house. I tucked half a dozen condoms around my stocking tops so that the men knew I was a slut for fucking when they slid their hands up my legs. Next came my chastity cage and a lubed butt plug was slid firmly into place. I wanted my hole to be easily accessible when it was required by my admirers. Breast forms were then tucked into the basque cups giving the illusion of large womanly breasts. I felt my clitty throb with the excitement all of this gave me. I love getting dressed for sex!

I then sat at the pre arranged table and did my make up just as George had asked. He wanted it heavy, very slutty, with lots of red lipstick and eye liner. Plenty foundation, blusher, powder and dark eye shadow. long false eyelashes completed my look. Once finished, I clipped on two pairs of long jewelled earrings  and attached my new purple sparkly necklace. This was to match my very sexy - and very tight - purple dress that I'd bought the week before. I slid myself into it loving the feel of it as it hugged my body. One final addition was a dog collar to show that I was owned. I finally added my wig, brushed it into shape and held it with a good coating of hairspray. I then looked in the mirror and blew the sexy young woman looking back at me a big kiss. This was going to be a very good day indeed. My final additions were the long painted false nails that I carefully glued into place.

George called  me after an hour and I told him to hurry back. His whore was waiting for him. He arrived just fifteen minutes later, pushed the living room door open and his face told the complete story. He stood and started at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Fiona... you look gorgeous darling.... come here...."

He took my hand and leant forward and kissed my cheek.

I blushed as he looked me up and down complimenting me on my look.

"Now, I think you ought to show me how much you've missed me"

I did exactly what every good sissy should do to greet her man and sank to my knees in front of him. My fingers traced the outline of his rapidly thickening cock and ever so slowly I unzipped his trousers and reached inside. He was rock solid when I pulled him free and I kissed the tip of his helmet before sicking my lips and mouth over it and slid down so that it filled my mouth and throat completely. Keeping a tight hold on his balls I began slowly moving my head back and fore savouring the musky salty taste of his pre cum. His moans alone told me I was doing a good job. I sucked hard swallowing his cock as far as I could. I love pleasing a man and can tell when he's enjoying himself. A stiff cock in my mouth tells no lies.

"That's enough now Fiona.... I don't want to spoil things for later" he said mischievously, " Now let's go"

I collected my belongings and my handbag and walked to the front door. George took my hand and led me outside into broad daylight. I was so excited by this and couldn't believe what was now happening. Slowly we walked towards his car my high heels clicking loudly on the pavement.

"Nervous babes"? he enquired...

I nodded my head and he replied that I would be fine and not to worry. He had plenty faith in me.

We drove for around half an hour until we reached a small town and George pulled in. He pointed towards a small shop and told me to get out and go into the shop and buy a pair of tights and some Tampax! He handed me some money and told me not to be too long!!! I couldn't refuse his order and opened the car door aware of the fact that my jacket had ridden up exposing my stocking tops.I quickly sorted myself and jumped out. He shouted after me to remember to thank the staff afterwards and I nodded my approval.

I strode into the store and immediately began scanning the shelves for my purchases. Thank fully I was the only one in there at this time .The tights were easy to find - a 15 denier three pack - but I had problems with the Tampax. I could see the middle aged male shop owner watching me as I moved around the aisles intent on finding them. I wondered if he could tell I was actually a man? I hoped not as I was so nervous with George's upcoming plans for me. After a minute or tow I found them and approached the counter giving the man a big smile. He smiled back and took my goods, rang them through and asked if I needed a bag? I quietly said no thanks and made my way out of the shop knowing full well that his eyes were on my arse and legs as I left.

I climbed back in the car, showed George my purchases, and he smiled at me and asked how it had went? I told it was no bother at all really and he replied that if that was the case then he'd find a more demanding task for me the next time then! I laughed hesitantly as I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not? We drove off again and once we were in the countryside he told me he wanted me to go for a small walk by myself. I nodded and we pulled in by a small country lane. It was a beautiful day, there was no-one around, and the sun was shining so I wasn't concerned at all.As I walked off I heard the snap of a phone and turned round to see George waving at me...

"One for your collection Fiona" he laughed....



I walked up the lane until i was nearly at the top of the hill and then turned and waved at my companion for the day. He beckoned me to come back so I began my slow walk back to the car as he watched me every step of the way.

"That was good.... maybe next time I'll take you somewhere a bit more public. Are you excited Fiona?"

I told him that I was. My clit was straining against the metal casing of my chastity device. A sure sign of my having enjoyed my public outing. After another short drive we reached another town and George scanned the nearby houses before slowing to a stop outside a row of around ten. He pointed to one and told me the number. I repeated it and he nodded his head and gave me some instructions. I was to introduce myself as Jane - not Fiona - and tell Alan that I was there for him to use. I was then to go inside and Alan was allowed to do anything he wanted except remove my plug. He would return at some point and my session would begin properly then, and only then. I repeated everything he had told me back to him before opening the car door and heading out into the street.

My eyes scanned ahead and although there were people in the distance there was no-one close by. I saw the house number I had been told and strode up to the door. My long black seamed stocking clad legs were on display as the front of the coat blew about in the wind. This was so exciting to me.... I reached out and rang the bell. Seconds later, a well built man answered the door and smiled at me. He was in his early 40's, nearly 6 foot tall with a big solid frame. He looked very impressive. I told him that I was Jane and he asked me in pointing me towards the main room.

I stood there and waited until he locked the door and joined me again. His eyes looked me up and down and I knew he wasn't disappointed. I unfastened my coat and his eyes widened when he saw my full attire. A glass of white wine was poured for me and I slowly sipped it as he stood in front of me and began moving his hands over my body. I was under strict instructions to allow him to do anything so did not complain as he lifted my dress up and ran his hands over my panties and caged clit.

"Oh, what's this Jane"?

I explained that I was caged - until it was decided whether I was allowed any release - and he laughed.

"Well, you better be good then, eh girl"?

He took my hand and led me to the stairs and pushed me down so I was sitting directly in front of his crotch. I decided to take the initiative and pulled down his zip. Looking up I saw him smile and nod so I reached inside... and pulled out his massive thick cock. Wow. He was a big boy. It was around 8 inches long and getting thicker all the time. I moaned in delight and closed my mouth over it eager to take as much of it as I could for him. I struggled with the size of it but began forcing my mouth further over it so it invaded my throat. I gagged a few times as I did this and he took a tight hold of my head and held me firmly in place. I relaxed my throat and allowed him to slide deeper inside me until his balls were finally resting on my chin.

"Open your legs slut", he commanded me, so I did as he said allowing him to see my useless chastised clit swinging away as I deep throated him. Saliva was running down my chin from the abuse my mouth was getting and he occasionally pulled himself out and had me lick his massive swollen hard on and balls for him. I lightly tongued his balls and at one point he bent over and had my rim his ass for him as he pulled his cheeks apart. I forced my tongue into his tight brown hole as he urged me on. Afterwards, Alan felt between my legs once more and squeezed my plug. I grunted and started explaining that I wasn't allowed to.... but he told me to shut up and began playing with it, half pulling it out before slamming it back in over and over. I pleaded with him not to, but he didn't care. I was then pulled to my feet and made to kneel face down on the stairs as he hoisted my dress up around my waist and roughly pulled my panties off and tossed them aside. He gave my arse an almighty slap and I yelped in genuine pain.

"Oh very nice..... very fucking nice indeed" He slowly exclaimed.

The plug was then pulled from my pussy and I felt a condom being taken from my stocking tops and heard the sound of it being ripped open. I knew it was useless to try explaining about my orders but thought that I'd try once more.

"Please can we wait... I've been told..."

Just then I felt his enormous helmet push against my pussy hole, force it open, and slide it's way in. I gasped as he slowly filled me and pushed in deeper holding me still on those stairs of his. I squealed and gasped as his member pulsed inside me. He stayed like that a little while inching deeper and deeper as he lay fully on top of me. His huge hands took hold of my waist as he began to slowly fuck me. He'd pull almost all of the way out and then slam forcefully back in again.... over and over again. I fumbled in my bra and pulled out my poppers inhaling six long snorts. My mind exploded with pleasure and I began pushing back against him urging him to use me more. The feelings were intolerable. My body was loving it, my brain in overdrive, and my pussy was being used like never before. Again and again he slammed into me and I felt like I was really being used by him. He was unstoppable. A fucking machine. It felt so good. On and on he went plunging deep inside me, muttering my name, stroking my body and nylon covered legs with his hands. I squealed and moaned with desire as he used me.

Suddenly, the door bell went again and the fun suddenly stopped. I was breathing hard and realised I was in trouble when Alan slowly pulled himself out of me and strode towards the door with his still hard and wet cock on display. I hardly had time to make myself respectable before George walked through the door and stared at me.

"Have you been fucking..... Jane..... have you been fucking"? His question was direct.

I nodded at him knowing I was in trouble. It would have been futile to say otherwise. My face was flushed plus the evidence lay all around me. My poppers bottle on the stairs within reach of me. A ripped open condom wrapper on the floor. My discarded panties. Alan, standing with a huge grin on his face and his huge glistening rubber covered cock ever so slowly going down.

"I told you she was a horny bitch eh", He laughed...

Alan let him know that I'd put up no resistance whatsoever and George laughed again and told him that he knew I wouldn't. The two of them stood over me as I lay on the stairs. Alan was stroking his cock eager to keep it hard.

"Let's get this whore up the stairs and see what she's really made of", Alan said and winked at me.

I was pulled to my feet and led up the stairs and towards the main bedroom. Alan reached under the bed and pulled out a large red padlocked holdall. I hardly had a chance to see it before George lay back on the bed and told me to get to work. Kneeling between his legs I once again pulled out his cock and began sucking on it. Up and down I went  aware of the fact that Alan was slowly lubing up my pussy for more fun. His fingers smeared more and more lube inside me. Poppers were held under my nose and I took some long deep snorts of it. I continued sucking, working my mouth up and down his stiff throbbing cock. Then George spoke...

"Alan.... I want you to spank her for disobeying my earlier orders. She likes it hard so don't hold back"

Alan then began spanking me... HARD. I squealed and writhed under the assault desperate to be shown some mercy. George told me that I was a bad girl and deserved to be punished. The spanking was just the start of it. For a long and painful five minutes I was disciplined by Alan until I could physically take no more. Just as I regained my composure, I was then aware of Alan fumbling behind me and something slowly slid into my pussy. It went deeper.... my hole stretched wider.... and went deeper... and got wider. Oh Lord... it was inflating.... the feelings as it then started vibrating deep within me sent me insane with lust. It was then pulled in and out of me. Slowly to start with then  faster and faster. I moaned as I struggled to maintain my rhythm on George's cock. I wriggled around and positioned myself so that my ass was completely exposed to this treatment. A couple of times I gasped and released the cock from my mouth.

"Keep going you fucking whore" George commanded me... "Don't you dare fucking stop".

This went on for a while before the object was removed and replaced with something else. Again, it started small, then got progressively larger. My pussy welcomed this new addition and I felt Alan's fingers play with my metal encased clitty at the same time. He'd pull at it and gently spank my balls making me moan in both pain and delight. George continued to steadily fuck my mouth using me as nothing more than a fuckhole for his cock.This was so exciting having two men use me like this. My legs spread wide with both my mouth and pussy filled to the brim at same time was heaven. I had never had anything remotely like this treatment before.

Over the course of the next few hours this scenario was repeated. I was nothing more than a piece of sissy meat to them. George and Alan would swap ends... numerous toys were used... poppers were regularly held under my nose.... I was passed from man to man to be used as a fuck toy.... with no let up at all. When one was done with me the other would begin anew. At one point the webcam was set up and I was fucked live on cam with strangers watching me. My humiliation was complete as I was shown off as a submissive sissy whore being used for two men's enjoyment. Alan had set up his television so he could watch the action live on the internet much to my shame. George held the cam and moved it over my body as Alan used me taking great care to show the world my well stretched pussy being fucked deep and hard by his large thick cock. He took great delight in telling me how many people were watching me like this.

Once both men had came - both salty loads shot down my throat - then I was told the session was over and to go sort myself. I made my way to the bathroom and sorted my make up as the men sat and chatted. When I came out George called me over and produced the Tampax and the key to my chastity device. I was then unlocked, handed a small glass, and told to insert the tampax and  bring myself off as they watched. I  did as he asked quickly and without question the Tampax easily slid into my well used pussy. Once unlocked I swiftly grew hard and within seconds was coming into the glass. Without even being told I lifted the contents to my mouth and drained the lot - my third of the day. They both congratulated me on my efforts after this and then began planning another meet with even more people there. Alan was asked if he knew anyone suitable and said he'd definitely find someone else for the next time. Looks like I could be a popular girl amongst the local admirers in my area!




No comments: